Drug Cartels vs. Investigative Police Forces Against Organized Crime vs. Mexican People

Two missing agents in Nayarit were last seen on a video, reading from a script, with four armed Jalisco Cartel members in the back. In the script, it is as if they become the unheard messengers of themselves, a sort of spoken confession where they accept they were sent to these states by the highest Army and Marine members as well as the Special Investigative Forces against Organized Crime (SEIDO) to disappear any member from the cartel, and the evidence to prove it. This spoken confession, also acts as a warning: As long as police forces keep torturing, raping, abusing innocent people under the power of their badges, bringing the extortion profits to their bosses, who are in parties, handing out what these policemen take from their families; these elements will be captured and exposed.



This "narcomanta" or sign hung by the New Generation Jalisco Cartel in the southern part of Mexico City marks a new era for the State of Mexico. It means cartels have arrived to the foyer of our city but what I'm saying is naive, it only means it has become visible in the State of Mexico, not that it wasn't present before. The barbaric, the overwhelming, the vicious is becoming evident.

Two nights ago, I was coming back from a dinner and I saw a police car chasing a small car. I tried to keep as far away from the events trying to speed up as I passed them by. On my rearview mirror I saw how the car stopped, and just as the police was going to make a move towards them, the car, reversed and sped away from them, coming towards me. The police screeching its wheels went after the car again. I managed to stop my car and let both, car and police pass me by.

Who's chasing who? The "bad" police chasing the innocent speeding away from becoming potentially abused? Or the "good" police forces, chasing the "bad" hombres that allegedly are protecting innocent people with their deeds behind their perverse drug deals?

Comments