Pizzica de Focu

I wonder if it's human nature to describe what surrounds oneself? I have been trying to search for a description for Brindisi from what I see and not necessarily read. From above I saw thousands of wind turbines spinning which made me think of the rapid changes on landscapes amongst ruins. What would the sight of a medioeval city would be against these giant structures? It must be fenomenal contrast in many senses, sad I guess, for some.






Favorite shape ever.
Then, the next obvious thing was the maritime sense of the city. The place I'm staying at, is home to an almirant's daughter and grandson.

Brindisium: from the shape of its twin-branched bay,
just like a stag's head.





But what has been blowing my mind is the most amazing combination of architecture in one place. From the Roman period to some later demolitions of some neighborhoods that built up certain parts of the city in the eighties, you have all sorts of old signs on some stores, mixed with your usual washed away polished stones on the floor from a medioeval period, and of course, add into the mix, "newer" shops and then the result is a great confluence of delights.

Could someone just pull up my pants please?
My mom and dad are not taking to each other and
my sister is just going through her Michael
Jackson's - emo phase


One question I ponder is: Where will I eat mozzarella after today? Or better yet, will I attempt to eat mozzarella after today?


Comments